Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert
Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert...enough said, enjoy!
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 small can pumpkin puree
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip
- 1/2 bag Heath Bits
- 1 jar caramel sundae sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and pumpkin puree until a smooth batter forms.
Pour batter into a well greased 9x13 baking dish.
Bake at 350ºF according to the directions for a 9x13 cake on the cake mix box.
Let cool for about 10 minutes after baking. Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cake, filling the holes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Spread the cool whip over top of cake. Sprinkle on the heath bits, and drizzle caramel over top (just to your liking).
Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or overnight (best).
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (708 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (505 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (312 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)