Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert
Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert...enough said, enjoy!
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 small can pumpkin puree
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip
- 1/2 bag Heath Bits
- 1 jar caramel sundae sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and pumpkin puree until a smooth batter forms.
Pour batter into a well greased 9x13 baking dish.
Bake at 350ºF according to the directions for a 9x13 cake on the cake mix box.
Let cool for about 10 minutes after baking. Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cake, filling the holes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Spread the cool whip over top of cake. Sprinkle on the heath bits, and drizzle caramel over top (just to your liking).
Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or overnight (best).
You'll also love
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Taco John's Potato Ole's Seasoning 3.8/5 (384 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Slow Cooker Chicken 4.5/5 (180 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake... 4.3/5 (198 Votes)
- Southern Strawberry-Pineapple... 3.8/5 (599 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake 3.8/5 (311 Votes)
- ZZ Pumpkin Beignets (Disney's Club... 4.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Janet's Orange Zucchini Bread 3.9/5 (260 Votes)