Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes
No need to leave the house for this easy and delicious restaurant recipe, Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes!
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 5 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon blackening seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup crushed, chopped parsley
- 2 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 pounds crabmeat
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from restaurant.recipes-network.net
Mix mayonnaise, egg yolks, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, pepper, salt, blackening seasoning, red pepper flakes, parsley, breadcrumbs. Gently add crabmeat.
Make into 4-ounce patties.
Fry in 1 inch of oil until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Potato Salad 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Super Sloppy Joes 4.6/5 (124 Votes)
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake 3.8/5 (275 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (130 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings... 4.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (130 Votes)
- Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs 4.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Crab Dip 4.5/5 (128 Votes)