Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes
No need to leave the house for this easy and delicious restaurant recipe, Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes!
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 5 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon blackening seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup crushed, chopped parsley
- 2 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 pounds crabmeat
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from restaurant.recipes-network.net
Mix mayonnaise, egg yolks, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, pepper, salt, blackening seasoning, red pepper flakes, parsley, breadcrumbs. Gently add crabmeat.
Make into 4-ounce patties.
Fry in 1 inch of oil until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Chef Point Café Bread Pudding 4.1/5 (204 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Cake 3.7/5 (269 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (173 Votes)
- Basic Ground Beef American Goulash 4.2/5 (228 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (174 Votes)
- Awesome Pasta Salad! 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.3/5 (210 Votes)
- Qdoba Queso Dip 3.9/5 (421 Votes)