Salt & Vinegar Crispy Potatoes
These crispy potatoes are a family favorite! Simple and deliciously seasoned, these tasty treats make a wonderful side.
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup white vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chives, for garnish
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from delish.com
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a large pot, combine potatoes, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon kosher salt, then add enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain potatoes and pat dry with a clean towel.
Divide cooked potatoes between two large rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Bake until golden and crispy, about 20 minutes.
Transfer potatoes to a serving dish. Garnish with chives and flaky sea salt and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Four-Cheese Scalloped Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Crack-Tastic Crackers 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Best Ever Carrot Cake 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Bars 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars with Brown Sugar... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)