Ground Beef and Potatoes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups diced potatoes (about 1 large potato)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt (add additional salt to taste)
Adapted from food.com
Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet. Add diced potatoes (about 1/4 inch cubes) and cook for about 10 mins or until slightly browned and mostly cooked through stirring occasionally.
Add lean ground beef to potatoes and brown, chopping it up into very small pieces and stirring and flipping often (about 10 minutes). (If you use lean ground beef, there is no need to drain - be sure to cook meat with potatoes as it does make a difference in the overall flavor).
Once meat is fully cooked, turn off burner and add about a 1/2 tsp of salt and stir in with spatula. Add more salt to taste if desired. Serve with salted white rice and veggies.
You'll also love
- Super Moist Apple Cake with... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Loaded Roast Beef Sandwich 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Sautéed Salmon with Rhubarb... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Barbeque Sauce (for Beef Brisket... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni 4.4/5 (28 Votes)