Bacon Asparagus Pastry Twists
Bacon and puff pastry wrap tender asparagus spears for this delightful appetizer. Serve plain or with a garlic aioli for dipping.
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 6 to 8 slices bacon
- 12-15 asparagus spears
- 1 egg, beaten
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
Slice the puff pastry into 1-centimeter strips.Slice the bacon in half lengthwise into thin strips.
Wrap a strip of bacon around an asparagus spear in a spiral. Wrap a strip of puff pastry around the asparagus, looping it in between the bacon spiral.
Repeat with the rest of the asparagus. Place the wrapped spears on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Brush them with egg wash, then sprinkle a pinch of salt & pepper on top.
Bake for 18 minutes, until golden brown and puffed.
You'll also love
- Rainier Cherry Crumble 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Parmesan Spinach Cakes 5/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Chive Potatoes 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs with a Balsamic and... 4.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Classic Sweet Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Nutter Butter® Banana Pudding... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- MAC AND CHEESE WITH BACON AND RANCH 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Turkey Gravy 4.5/5 (48 Votes)