Veggie Pizza Appetizer
I like this Veggie Pizza made with ranch dressing better than other versions made with sour cream and dill. Change up the veggies to your preference, (you could even do all red, green and white veggies and white cheese for Christmas). Except for cleaning and chopping the vegtables, the recipe is very fast. If you are in a hurry, buy pre-shredded carrots and pre-chopped veggies from the produce aisle. I made this for both the Christmas work party and family Christmas dinner. No matter where or when I serve this, people always like it.
- 2 packages crescent rolls, or 1 package large crescent roll sheet
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 package dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 4 cups raw vegetables, chopped; examples: broccoli, cauliflower, green pepper, onion, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, optional
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Unfold rolls flat onto cookie sheet; press any seams together and continue pressing dough so that it completely covers pan to the edges.
Bake dough for 8 to 10 minutes; let it cool.
Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese and Ranch dressing mix with mixer or food processor until throughly combined, set aside.
Chop vegetables into small pieces.
Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent roll "pizza crust".
Drain vegetables well and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
8Sprinkle cheese over vegetables.
10. Use pizza cutter to cut into small squares or wedges. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Sausage Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Pasta Weesie 4/5 (146 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Caramel Popcorn 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Cheese & Garlic Crack Bread 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Super Moist Pumpkin Bread 4.1/5 (101 Votes)
- Crusty Parmesan Herb Zucchini Bites 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Rachael Ray's Buffalo Chicken Pizza 4.5/5 (4 Votes)