Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork Chops
A quick baked pork chop recipe that is full of flavor from the brown sugar and garlic. Adding cheese to the last five minutes of baking make these cheesy garlic and brown sugar pork chops irresistible.
- 4 pork chops
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from beyerbeware.net
Rub both sides of pork chops with garlic and brown sugar. Place in square baking dish and drizzle butter over top. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
Bake in 350°F oven for 20-25 minutes or till internal temperature is 155 degrees.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for another five minutes.
You'll also love
- Honey Glazed Dunkin Doughnuts 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Strawberry Chocolate Layer Cake 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Pineapple Breakfast Bread 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Creamy Italian Potato Salad Recipe 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Pork Chop Skillet Dinner 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes with Garlic Olive... 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Broccoli and Sausage Breakfast Bake 4.6/5 (46 Votes)