Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
Honey, brown sugar and pineapple give this ham a great taste while cooking in a crockpot makes this ham tender and full of flavor.
- 1 ham, pre-cooked, spiral cut bonein or boneless, either will work
- 3 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raw natural honey
- 1 20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits or chunks, do not drain
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
In a large crock pot, over 6quarts or larger, cover the bottom with only 2 cups of the brown
Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices slightly with your hands. Pour the Honey over the ham, evenly.
Add the pineapple around the sides (with the juice) and some on top.
Top with the remaining 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar, making sure it is evenly distributed over the entire top of the ham. Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 to 6 hours.
You'll also love
- Rustic Apple Raspberry Tart Recipe... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Frozen Key Lime Crunch Cake 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Raspberry Ribbon Pie Recipe 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Roast Prime Rib of Beef with... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Slab Pie (Marcela Valladolid) 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Peanut Chicken Sheet-Pan Dinner 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sausage Tortellini - Instant Pot 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Curry in a Hurry 4.7/5 (7 Votes)