Strawberry Mango Jelly With Cream
- 1 package strawberry jello
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 package peach jello
- 2 cups mango, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon gelatin
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 cups water
Have ready a Large bowl for desired shape.
Prepare the strawberry jello arrowing to package directions, pour into bowl.
Chill in refrigerator After about 15 minutes add in strawberry pieces.
In a bowl, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin over 3/4 cup hot water and allow the gelatin to absorb the water.Stir in 1/4 cup of the sugar until dissolved.
allow to cool then stir in cream until mixture is smooth.Pour over strawberry jello layer.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Make the peach jello as to package directions.
Let cool then mix with cubed mango and gently pour over creamy layer in bowl.
Chill 3 hours or until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Surf & Turf: Steak Oscar with... 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Tomato-less Corn Salsa 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Low Carb Lemon Mascarpone Flan 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Champagne Punch with Raspberry &... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Olallieberry Crisp (or any kind of... 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Purple Thai Napoleon with Fresh... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Strawberry Risotto (Risotto alle... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Mango Blueberry Quinoa Salad with... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)