Skillet Monkey Bread
A cast iron skillet and refrigerated biscuits makes preparation a breeze in this deliciously sweet monkey bread. Serve warm drizzled with syrup and enjoy!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Biscuits), each quartered
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut, optional
- Maple syrup
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 10-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
In a small bowl,, stir together sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter to another small bowl.
Dip each biscuit piece in butter, then roll in sugar mixture to coat. Place biscuit pieces in prepared pan, and sprinkle with pecans and/or coconut.
Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes. Drizzle with maple syrup. Serve warm
You'll also love
- Baked Beans - Instant Pot 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Surf & Turf: Steak Oscar with... 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Shrimp Fajita Fettuccine 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Camp Fire French Toast 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash with Spicy... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cinnamon Muffins 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Fluffy Carrot Muffins with Cream... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Italian-Style Sufganiyot,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe