Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning
Make your own steak seasoning and gift to your friends and family this year. Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning is best used on beef, chicken, and even seafood. Sprinkle liberally, and grill or pan fry. This recipe is also great when used on roasted vegetables.
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from copycatrecipeguide.com
Gather a medium-sized bowl, a gallon-sized plastic bag with a zip top, a pair of scissors and a spice jar with a shaker-type top.
Measure out 2 tablespoons of Kosher salt and pour into the bowl.
Add 2 teaspoons of brown sugar. Standard white sugar can also be used.
Measure 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, garlic salt, onion powder, and turmeric. Add all seasonings to the bowl.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of paprika and chili powder to the bowl.
Measure out 1 teaspoon of black pepper and add to the other spices in the bowl. Fresh ground, medium-sized pepper is best for this mix.
Stir mixture gently to incorporate all ingredients.
Pour seasonings into a gallon-sized plastic bag, then seal. Shake the seasonings together in the bag until the seasonings appear to be evenly blended.
Cut an edge off of one of the bottom edges of the plastic bags at a diagonal. The cut should be small enough for the tip of the bag to easily fit into the empty spice jar.
Empty spices from the bag into spice container.
You'll also love
- Mastro's Butter Cake 3.8/5 (777 Votes)
- Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 4.5/5 (477 Votes)
- One-Bowl Apple Cake 3.9/5 (546 Votes)
- Betty Crocker Cake Mix & A Can of... 3.9/5 (862 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.4/5 (444 Votes)
- The Very Best Glazed Meatloaf 4.4/5 (362 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.4/5 (349 Votes)
- Amish Cinnamon Bread 3.8/5 (394 Votes)