Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
Thick enough to provide a meal without making you feel overly full. Serve this Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup with a side of rolls and a salad as a main dish, you can’t go wrong with a recipe that’s easy and simple. To top it all off, total time invested is only about 20 minutes.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (465 Votes)
- 2 whole large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped. or 2 tablespoons sun dried tomato paste
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated, for garnish
Combine garlic and olive oil in a large stock pot, and saute over medium heat until golden brown – be careful not to let the garlic burn.
Add tomato soup, sun dried tomatoes, half and half, chicken stock and spices to the pot.
Bring to a simmer.
Drop tortellini in the soup, and cook according to package directions.
Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Baked Potato Soup in a Slow Cooker 4.4/5 (519 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning 3.9/5 (769 Votes)
- Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 4.5/5 (481 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli... 4.3/5 (365 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.2/5 (402 Votes)
- Crockpot Ravioli Casserole 4.2/5 (397 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Slow Cooker Chicken 4.5/5 (180 Votes)
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
Review this recipe