Cherry Pie Cookies
All the juicy cherry deliciousness of a cherry pie, but in a crunchy, chewy, bite-sized cookie package.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21-ounce) can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup white or milk chocolate chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from luckyleaf.com
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Mix butter and margarine until fluffy. Add flour, powdered sugar and vanilla just until combined and a soft dough is formed.
Roll the dough into two-inch balls. Place on greased baking sheet or baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press thumb into center of cookie to make a well. Place pie filling into each cookie. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Let cookies cool.
Melt chocolate according to package directions. Drizzle over cookies. Let chocolate set and serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Uneven Biscuits(Recipe: Sweet... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chunky Sweet Potato Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Country Pork Ribs with Apples and... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Pears with... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemony White Bean Bruschetta 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- CHERRY ALMOND CHEWS 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Cranberry-Pistachio Sugar Cookie... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Linguini and Clams in Cherry... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)