Mediterranean Zucchini Pasta Salad
You won't be able to stop eating this flavorful zucchini noodles salad! Loaded with tons of fresh, healthy Mediterranean goodness. It's perfect as a main entree or as a side dish.
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 small red onion, peeled
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup drained and rinsed canned chickpeas
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Place all of the ingredients for the dressing into a bowl and whisk together.
Slice the zucchinis halfway through lengthwise, careful not to pierce through the center. Spiralize the zucchinis with Blade C and add to a large mixing bowl. Grab the onion and again, slice halfway through lengthwise, careful not to pierce through the center. Spiralize the onion with Blade A and add half of the noodles to the bowl with the zucchini noodles and save the rest for future use. Then add in the artichokes, olives, chickpeas, feta, and diced tomatoes.
Pour the prepared dressing over the zucchini salad and toss well to combine. Serve or refrigerate for future use.
You'll also love
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.4/5 (223 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.3/5 (82 Votes)
- Shrimp Pad Thai with Daikon Noodles 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds with... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Nilla Banana Pudding 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- PUMPKIN PIE FROSTY 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken And Zucchini Casserole... 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Blueberry Zucchini Cake w/ Lemon... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)