Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds with Fresh Thyme
Sweet potatoes are roasted until tender and a little crispy on the outside and then sprinkled with fresh thyme just before serving.
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Pick the thyme leaves off the stems and discard the stems. Roughly chop the leaves.
Put the sweet potato discs on the baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast 28 to 30 minutes, flipping half way through.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with the thyme.
TIP: Line your baking sheet with foil for easy clean-up
You'll also love
- Stuffed Cabbage with Roasted Sweet... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Nilla Banana Pudding 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- PUMPKIN PIE FROSTY 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Potato Crusted Cod 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Roasted Sweet Potatoes with... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash with Spicy... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sesame-Crusted Beef and Spinach... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Rösti Cakes 4.3/5 (4 Votes)