Chicken And Zucchini Casserole With Sour Cream Sauce
- 8 ounces chicken breast, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely minced
- 3 cups zucchini, chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup quinoa small pasta shells, cooked and drained (or small flour pasta shells)
Adapted from motherrimmy.com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray an 8" square baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.Then add onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened, then add garlic, rosemary, chicken and zucchini. Cook for another 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
4. Combine chicken and zucchini mixture with remaining ingredients, including pasta. Spread in a baking dish bake for 20 minutes until dish is heated through and the cheese is melted.