Cucumber, Black Bean, Avocado, Corn & Tomato Salad
Everyone is going to thank you for making this refreshing salad. Crafted with basic ingredients, it's not only low in calories, but it's also a great way to combine the flavors of cucumbers, tomatoes, and cilantro. We don't blame you if you eat this salad every single day — it's that good. It also tastes better after marinating in the lime juice for a while, so you could easily make this the night before eating.
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 1/4 cups corn
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (I used half red, half yellow)
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from popsugar.com
Place the cucumber, black beans, corn, red pepper, cherry tomatoes, and chopped cilantro in a bowl. Squeeze the fresh juice from the lime onto the salad, and stir well.
Mix in the avocado right before serving, season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Tastes better after marinating in the lime juice for a while, so you could easily make this the night before eating.
You'll also love
- Sesame Noodles 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Beef Stroganoff (Betty... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Sour Cream-Banana Bread 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Penne Florentine with... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- FRESH BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE WITH... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Cranberry Cider Punch 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Marshmallow Popcorn Treats with... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)