Black Bean, Rice & Veggie Salad
Black bean and rice salad loaded with carrots, corn, tomatoes and onions. Very easy to make and everyone always loves this bright and colorful dish!
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups cooked basmati rice, cooled
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup carrots, finely diced
- 3/4 cup raw corn kernels
- 3/4 cup tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
In a serving bowl, stir olive oil, lime juice, and cumin to blend.
Add rice, beans, carrots, corn, tomato, parsley, cilantro, and onion. Stir gently to coat.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pineapple Cake 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Cranberry Cider Punch 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Ultimate Healthified Buffalo... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- To-Die-For Gluten-Free Black Bean... 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Irish Nachos with Guacamole 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Tomato - Cucumber Mozzarella Salad 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Mexican Crock Pot Chicken with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)