Cranberry Chicken Salad
Yummy chicken salad with dried cranberries, celery, toasted pecans, and a creamy curry dressing. Great served on apple slices and lettuce leaves but also makes a great sandwich!
- 2 1/2 cups cooked white chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 3 medium Fuji or Gala apples, sliced into thin rounds from top to bottom
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
In a medium mixing bowl, place the chopped chicken, cranberries, toasted pecans, and celery. Set aside.
In small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, curry powder, and salt and pepper. Pour over the chicken mixture and stir gently to combine.
Serve the chicken salad on thin apple slices and or lettuce leaves. Makes a great sandwich too, just coat bread lightly with mayonnaise and add a lettuce leaf.
You'll also love
- Italian Pork Chop Sheet-Pan Dinner 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pot Stickers with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Quinoa Shrimp Fried Rice 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Scaloppini Marsala with... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Low-Carb Pesto Chicken & Veggie... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Red Fruit Salad with Balsamic... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Fresh Berry Salad with Arugula and... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Corn Bread Shortcake with Ham &... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)