You can purchase edamame caviar at the deli, or you can make your own at home with easy-to-find ingredients. This is a protein-packed dish that will disappear fast!
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cups edamame
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Cooking time 20mins
Rinse beans and edamame. Combine in a bowl.
Chop onion and peppers. Combine in a bowl with vinegar, oil and salt and pepper. Stir into bean mixture.
Refrigerate until chilled. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Soybean Salad with Walnut Pesto,... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Edamame & Ricotta Toasts 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Crescent Cherry Cheese Cobbler 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Fish & Chips (Diabetic) 4/5 (39 Votes)
- No-Bake Strawberry Nutella Eclair... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Pizza Pasta in an InstaPot 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Laura Bush's Buttermilk Coconut... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Garden Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)