You can purchase edamame caviar at the deli, or you can make your own at home with easy-to-find ingredients. This is a protein-packed dish that will disappear fast!
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cups edamame
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Cooking time 20mins
Rinse beans and edamame. Combine in a bowl.
Chop onion and peppers. Combine in a bowl with vinegar, oil and salt and pepper. Stir into bean mixture.
Refrigerate until chilled. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Banana Nut Bread 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Carrot Cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberries with Balsamic Vinegar 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Mom's Old Fashioned Cut-Out Cookies 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Chocolate Black Bean Blender... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Cake Pan Layered Salad 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cucumber, Tomato, & Avocado Salad 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- General Tso’s Chickpeas 4.6/5 (10 Votes)