You can purchase edamame caviar at the deli, or you can make your own at home with easy-to-find ingredients. This is a protein-packed dish that will disappear fast!
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cups edamame
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Cooking time 20mins
Rinse beans and edamame. Combine in a bowl.
Chop onion and peppers. Combine in a bowl with vinegar, oil and salt and pepper. Stir into bean mixture.
Refrigerate until chilled. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Montana Elk Stew 3.9/5 (60 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pie Bombs 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Banana Bread Bottom Cheese Cake 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Brownie Batter - Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Hearty Italian White Bean & Basil... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Eggplant Caponata 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Coconut-Lime Pork Tacos with Black... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)