Italian Pork Chop Sheet-Pan Dinner
Easy to prepare, this flavorful pork chop one pan wonder dish with an Italian twist is served alongside potatoes, green beans and tomatoes for an all in one meal your whole family will enjoy!
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 russet potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch pieces (1 pound)
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 18x13-inch rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of the melted butter, the garlic, Italian seasoning and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Pour 2 tablespoons of the mixture into medium bowl; add pork chops, and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate.
Add potatoes to remaining mixture in large bowl; toss. Pour potato mixture in pan. Roast 25 to 30 minutes, stirring once, until tender.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter, the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
Add pork to pan with potatoes. Top pork with bread crumb mixture; press to adhere. Add tomatoes and green beans to pan; sprinkle vegetables with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Roast 12 to 18 minutes or until pork is no longer pink and meat thermometer inserted in center reads at least 145°F, and potatoes are browned and tender. Top with basil.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (673 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)