Bacon-Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
Salty bacon, rich goat cheese, savory-sweet jelly, and roasted jalapeño--it takes teamwork to make the dream work. If you already have the grill going, these dreamy little bites are equally easy to cook outdoors.
- 2 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated red onion
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 medium jalapeno peppers, halved vertically and seeded
- 3 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1 teaspoon water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat broiler to high.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well to combine.
Arrange pepper halves on a jelly-roll pan; divide filling among peppers. Broil 7 minutes or until peppers are tender and beginning to brown. Sprinkle with bacon.
Combine jelly and water in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave 30 seconds or until saucy. Drizzle evenly over peppers.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Muffins 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms with Parmesan... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Stovetop Thanksgiving Stuffing 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- BACON & EGG BREAKFAST MUFFINS 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Creamy Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Pretzel-Crusted... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)