Spiked Shrimp and Sausage
- 1 ⁄2 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 6 ounces fully cooked chorizo sausage, sliced
- 2 lbs deveined jumbo shrimp, peeled
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ⁄3 cup dry sherry or 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Adapted from food.com
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 to 2 minutes until light golden. Remove with slotted spoon; set aside.
Add chorizo to skillet; saute 3 minutes until browned. Add shrimp, salt and pepper; saute 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Return garlic to skillet; add sherry and cook 1 minute or until shrimp are cooked through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; stir in parsley. Serve with toothpicks and bread for dipping in pan juices.
You'll also love
- Italian-Style Grilled Octopus 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Paleo Baked Eggs in Avocado 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Korean Steamed Pork Buns 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Tuna Melt Calzones 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef & Curry Pie 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Shrimp and Herb Risotto 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Layered Caesar Shrimp Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Chorizo Potato Croquettes 4.6/5 (10 Votes)