Mushroom-Artichoke Stuffing brings new life to a holiday standard. Mushrooms lend an almost meaty texture to this side dish.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock, can use vegetable broth
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces exotic mushroom blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 (9-ounce) package thawed frozen artichokes
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 ounce shaved Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Combine 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock and 2 eggs. Add 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté 12 ounces exotic mushroom blend and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme 6 minutes. Add 1 (9-ounce) package thawed frozen artichokes, 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; sauté 2 minutes. Stir into bread mixture.
Bake stuffing at 350°F for 45 minutes in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese after baking.
You'll also love
- Maple-Bourbon Smash 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Old Bay Corn Flake Crab Cakes 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Thai Coconut Curry Chicken with... 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Football Field Dessert 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- HEALTHY LOADED CAULIFLOWER... 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Egg and Spinach Quiche Cups 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Double Mushroom Soup 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roasted Pecans 4.5/5 (42 Votes)