The light smoky sweet taste of maple syrup matches up perfectly with oaky bourbon in this delicious autumn cocktail.
- 2 ounces (30 milliliters) bourbon
- 1 ounce (30 milliliters) maple syrup
- 1 ounce (30 milliliters) lemon juice
- 1 lemon twist
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from williams-sonoma.com
Pour all the ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Stir until the drink is thoroughly chilled, about 20 seconds.
Strain into a double old-fashioned glass with a large cube of ice. Garnish with a lemon twist and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Football Field Dessert 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Egg and Spinach Quiche Cups 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roasted Pecans 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Stuffing with Sage & Chives 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Hot Onion & Cheese Soufflé Dip 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Banana Blueberry Orange Smoothie 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Healthy Baked Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (45 Votes)