The light smoky sweet taste of maple syrup matches up perfectly with oaky bourbon in this delicious autumn cocktail.
- 2 ounces (30 milliliters) bourbon
- 1 ounce (30 milliliters) maple syrup
- 1 ounce (30 milliliters) lemon juice
- 1 lemon twist
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from williams-sonoma.com
Pour all the ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Stir until the drink is thoroughly chilled, about 20 seconds.
Strain into a double old-fashioned glass with a large cube of ice. Garnish with a lemon twist and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Barbecued Pulled Pork 4.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Egg Nog Cheesecake 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Zesty Ritz Crackers 4.1/5 (76 Votes)
- White Peach Sangria 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Chocolate Eggnog 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Pear-Rum Punch 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- French 75 Punch 4.7/5 (19 Votes)