Cinnamon Roasted Pecans
Simple, sweet and scrumptious! Slow roasted pecans are covered in a cinnamon sugar glaze. I have to warn you though, once you start in on these little sweet gems it's hard to stop! They're so addictive!
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 225 degrees fahrenheit. Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet.
Combine the egg white and water in a mixing bowl; beat until fluffy. Fold in the pecans to coat evenly.
Combine the sugar, salt and cinnamon in a container with a lid. Add the pecans to the sugar mixture and shake. Spread the covered pecans onto the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 1 hour stirring the pecans every 15 minutes. Cool on the pan and store in an airtight container after cooled.
You'll also love
- Yucatán Pork Stew with Ancho... 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Absolute Best Ever Lasagne 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Country Pâté 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Simple & Amazing Cranberry Sauce 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Blueberry Crumb Cake 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Cajun Fire Crackers 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Applesauce Spice Cake 4.5/5 (39 Votes)