Cinnamon Roasted Pecans
Simple, sweet and scrumptious! Slow roasted pecans are covered in a cinnamon sugar glaze. I have to warn you though, once you start in on these little sweet gems it's hard to stop! They're so addictive!
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 225 degrees fahrenheit. Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet.
Combine the egg white and water in a mixing bowl; beat until fluffy. Fold in the pecans to coat evenly.
Combine the sugar, salt and cinnamon in a container with a lid. Add the pecans to the sugar mixture and shake. Spread the covered pecans onto the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 1 hour stirring the pecans every 15 minutes. Cool on the pan and store in an airtight container after cooled.
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole 4/5 (105 Votes)
- Stuffing with Sage & Chives 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Halloween Ghosts & Pumpkins 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Deviled Easter Eggs 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Hot Onion & Cheese Soufflé Dip 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Cookies 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Southern Praline Cake 4.2/5 (67 Votes)