Phyllo Crab Cups
Crispy and creamy, these Phyllo Crab Cups are the perfect starter for any dinner party, holiday gathering, or party filled with hungry guests. This recipe is easy to make, comes together in under 30 minutes, and serves a crowd. This recipe pairs well with cocktails or mocktails, and a good time.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 3/4 cup imitation crab meat, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 (1.9 ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1 tablespoon paprika
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and horseradish until smooth. Stir in crab and onion. Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls of mixture into each tart shell; sprinkle with paprika.
Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 16 to 18 minutes or until tops begin to brown.
You'll also love
- Soup of Wild Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chantilly Potatoes with a Parmesan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Johnny Carino's Copycat Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SWEET 'N' SPICY SRIRACHA-GLAZED... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crostini with Avacado, Crab and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Ball 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Pineapple Green Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)