Club Cracker Candy
Keep your guests occupied with this addicting, tasty finger food. Club crackers, with nuts and brown sugar, a quick and easy treat for all to enjoy!
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package club crackers
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Lay club crackers in the bottom of a cookie sheet in a single layer.
Bring butter and sugar to a boil and continue boiling for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
While sugar is boiling, sprinkle chopped nuts over crackers.
Pour butter and sugar mix over crackers and nuts. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from pan, separating crackers at once and place on foil to cool.
You'll also love
- Hot Pretzel Bites 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Stuffed French Bread Sandwich 4.2/5 (119 Votes)
- GO TO Peanut Butter Fudge 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- The Ultimate Beef Wellington 4.6/5 (73 Votes)
- Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake 3.9/5 (158 Votes)
- Shrimp Bisque 4.3/5 (97 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (86 Votes)