Club Cracker Candy
Keep your guests occupied with this addicting, tasty finger food. Club crackers, with nuts and brown sugar, a quick and easy treat for all to enjoy!
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package club crackers
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Lay club crackers in the bottom of a cookie sheet in a single layer.
Bring butter and sugar to a boil and continue boiling for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
While sugar is boiling, sprinkle chopped nuts over crackers.
Pour butter and sugar mix over crackers and nuts. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from pan, separating crackers at once and place on foil to cool.
You'll also love
- Chocolate, Caramel Peanut-Butter... 4.3/5 (200 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls 3.8/5 (831 Votes)
- Southern Strawberry-Pineapple... 3.8/5 (387 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning 3.9/5 (477 Votes)
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 4.1/5 (180 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (138 Votes)
- Church's Fried Chicken 3.8/5 (273 Votes)