Club Cracker Candy
Keep your guests occupied with this addicting, tasty finger food. Club crackers, with nuts and brown sugar, a quick and easy treat for all to enjoy!
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package club crackers
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Lay club crackers in the bottom of a cookie sheet in a single layer.
Bring butter and sugar to a boil and continue boiling for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
While sugar is boiling, sprinkle chopped nuts over crackers.
Pour butter and sugar mix over crackers and nuts. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from pan, separating crackers at once and place on foil to cool.
You'll also love
- Don't Peek Chicken 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- StoveTop Stuffing Meatloaf 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Sugar Cookie Cut-Outs 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Boston Baked Beans 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- The Best Cake Donuts 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Broiled Feta with Garlicky Cherry... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Rosemary Roasted Nuts 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Homemade Chewy Granola Bars 4.7/5 (7 Votes)