Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Bread Ring Dip
You’ve been eating spinach artichoke dip wrong your whole life. To confirm, try this recipe, you'll be so glad you did. Enjoy!
- 12 frozen dinner roll dough balls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softned
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 14 ounce can (1 1/2 cups) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen Spinach, chopped, thawed and drained of excess water
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
Coat a 10 inch oven-safe skillet with olive oil. Place the Dinner Roll Dough Balls in a ring around the skillet. Cover and let rise until thawed and doubled in size.
In a medium bowl, combine Cream Cheese, Parmesan, Romano, Mozzarella, Sour Cream, Artichokes, Spinach, Garlic, Basil, and Red Pepper Flakes.
Once dough has thawed, uncover and scoop the dip into the center of the skillet. Brush the rolls with olive oil, and top with an additional sprinkle of cheese (optional).
Bake in a preheated oven at 375˚F (190˚C) for 25 minutes. (If the bread browns too quickly, lower oven temperature to 350˚F or cover the bread with a ring of foil). Remove and let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy! ;)
You'll also love
- Molasses Ginger Raisin Cookies 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Lemon Basil Cream... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Creamy Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- BREAKFAST - Creamy Spinach and... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Spinach Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Vegetable Salad with Apple... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Mini Spinach-Artichoke Frittatas 4.6/5 (10 Votes)