OLD BAY Hot Crab Dip
Crab dip, an old favorite, gets new life with OLD BAY® Seasoning.
- Serves: Makes 3 1/2 cups or 28 (2-tablespoon) servings.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Crackers or French Bread
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Add crabmeat; toss gently.
Spread in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay Seasoning, if desired.
Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with assorted crackers or sliced French bread.