Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars
Cheesecake is good, pumpkin cheesecake is better. A streusel topping makes it over the top!
- COOKIE BASE:
- 1 pouch (1.5-ounces) Betty Crocker™ oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
- 2 packages (8 -ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup chocolate topping
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 180mins
Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, crushed cookies and pecans. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add remaining filling ingredients; beat until well blended. Pour over warm cookie base. Sprinkle with reserved topping.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
Before serving, drizzle with chocolate and caramel toppings. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Cheese-Stuffed Burger Dogs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Black Bean, Cheese, & Tortilla... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- White Chocolate-Cranberry Biscotti 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Turkey, Cranberry and Cream Cheese... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread (3 Loaves) 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- BEEF & EGGPLANT BOLOGNAISE PASTA... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Spiced Cashew Brittle & Chocolate... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding 4.7/5 (9 Votes)