Turkey, Cranberry and Cream Cheese Sandwich with Sprouts and Sunflower Seeds
Even after sending guests and family home with plates of food, you probably still have plenty of turkey leftover. This simple to make and delicious Turkey, Cranberry and Cream Cheese Sandwich with Sprouts and Sunflower Seeds is my top candidate for leftovers!
- Sandwich bread
- Sliced turkey meat, to taste
- Cream cheese, to taste
- Cranberry sauce, to taste
- Alfalfa sprouts, to taste
- Roasted sunflower seeds, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from creative-culinary.com
Smear some mayonnaise on bottom bread slice and season with a small amount of salt.
Layer turkey on top of mayonnaise,. To slice turkey, remove the breast from the turkey and then slice perpendicular to the bottom where the bone was, results in great, tender slices of meat.
Either spread soft cream cheese or place slices from regular cream cheese on top of turkey, don't skimp here.
Dollop generous spoonful of cranberry sauce on top of turkey and spread to edges. I use whatever version I've made for the holiday, including my Merlot, Molasses and Toasted Walnut version.
Put a small handful of alfalfa sprouts on top of sauce.
Sprinkle with toasted sunflower seeds and top with bread slice.
Cut in half and serve with chips and or pickle spears.
You'll also love
- Sausage Spring Rolls 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread (3 Loaves) 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- BEEF & EGGPLANT BOLOGNAISE PASTA... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Italian Braised Chicken with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Meat Balls "n" Spaghetti 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Corned Beef Hash with Poached Eggs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Spiced Cashew Brittle & Chocolate... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Pasta with Fried Lemons and and... 4/5 (22 Votes)
Review this recipe