Cheese-Stuffed Burger Dogs
Serve on hot dog buns with your favorite burger or hot dog condiments. Cheers!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 block cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Hot dog buns
- Your favorite condiments
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Slice the cheese into sticks (about the size of string cheese). Season the ground beef with salt and pepper (or your favorite seasoning mix) and split it up into 5 to 6 palm-sized balls (you may want to do five and keep a bit of excess ground beef for an omelet or a slider the next day).
Flatten each ball out into a rectangle and place a cheese stick towards the bottom. Roll it up, making sure that the ground beef is evenly concealing the cheese stick.
Place the soon-to-be burger dogs on a hot grill. Grill for 6 to 10 minutes, turning the dogs when charred grill marks appear on a side.
You’ll need to do 3 to 4 turns (or more) to make sure you have even cooking around each dog. Burgers should be done when some cheese starts oozing out along with meat juice.
You'll also love
- Turkey, Cranberry and Cream Cheese... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Italian Braised Chicken with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Meat Balls "n" Spaghetti 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Club Wraps 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Hot Dog Chili 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken-Fried Hamburgers 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Mini Corn Dogs (Unfried, to boot!) 4.6/5 (20 Votes)