Easy Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding
This rice pudding with a pumpkin pie twist is ready in only 20 minutes!
- 1 1/2 cups MINUTE® White Rice
- 1 12-ounce can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crumbled cinnamon graham crackers, whipped cream or toasted chopped pecans (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from verybestbaking.com
Combine rice, evaporated milk, pumpkin, water, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Pudding will thicken as it sits.
Serve warm garnished with a dusting of pumpkin pie spice, graham crackers, whipped cream or pecans, if desired. Store refrigerated.
TIP: For a special party treat, spoon pudding into baked mini pie crusts or phyllo shells.
You'll also love
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Sous Vide Pork Shoulder 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Jicama Pear Pomegranate Salad 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Moroccan Butternut Squash,... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Bone in Pork Chop with... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Mediterranean Egg Casserole for Two 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Amazing Butternut Squash 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Rum Fruitcake Cookies 4.7/5 (9 Votes)