Shrimp or Fish Tacos with Citrus Cabbage Slaw
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 small cabbage (8 ounces), shredded
- 1 cup corn kernels (from 1 to 2 ears, or frozen and thawed)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp (or tilapia)
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
In a large bowl, whisk the orange and lime juices, sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the cabbage, corn, and jalapeño and toss to combine. Let sit, tossing occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook until heated throughout, 2 to 3 minutes each side.
Serve the shrimp with the tortillas and the slaw.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)