Red Lobster's Black And Blue Tilapia
- 3 1/2 ounces tilapia (or salmon, grouper, halibut, sea bass or swordfish)
- 3 tablespoons store-bought blue cheese - (to 4)
- 1/2 cup butter separated
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- Fish seasoning
Place fillet darkest or skin-side down in a pie pan. Brush presentation side of fillet with buttersauce. Shake a heavy coating of blackened fish seasoning onto fillet.
Brush the blackening pan with buttersauce. Carefully flip seasoned fish onto blackening pan and brush dark side of fillet with buttersauce.
During the last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking add blue cheese dressing and finish cooking fish until 150 degrees and dressing has browned slightly.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and lemon wedge.
This recipe yields 1 serving.
You'll also love
- Chili's Black Bean Soup 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Pappadeaux's Grilled Snapper... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Sautéed Fish with Crawfish Cream... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Crab & Meyer Lemon 'Pasta' 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Blackened Tilapia Baja Tacos 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Red Lobster's Hush Puppies 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Jalapeno Garlic Tilapia by Johnny... 3.7/5 (9 Votes)