Two Ingredient Lemon Bars
2 Ingredient Lemon Bars, oh yeah you read that right! Only 2 simple ingredients to make these melt in your mouth lemon squares! Yep, this is like you cut your self a slice right out of the middle of the pie!
- 1 box angel food cake mix ( I use Betty Crocker)
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) lemon pie filling, I used Comstock pie filling
- Powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Mix dry cake mix and cans of pie filling together in large bowl. Pour into greased 9 x 13″ baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until top is starting to brown.
Mine took the full 25 minutes to get done and did not brown on top at all. Cool on wire rack and sprinkle with powered sugar. It has a melt in your mouth spongy texture.
You'll also love
- Apple Pie Enchiladas 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- SWEET AND SOUR PORK 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Baked Bearnaise Potatoes 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Cherry Lemonade 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Almonds 4.4/5 (70 Votes)
- Lemon Icebox Pie 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Tres Leches Cupcakes with a Dulce... 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Easy Four Ingredient Dog Treats 4.5/5 (58 Votes)