White Fish Salad with Garlic Lime Dressing
- White fish (tilapia, mahi, cod)
- Smoked paprika, salt, pepper
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Bell peppers, chopped
- Red or Green Onion, chopped
- Optional: avocado, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers
- Salad dressing:
- 1 lime, juiced and zested (about 1/4 cup lime juice)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt/pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the fish on a baking sheet, and sprinkle with smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Flip over the season the other side as well. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
Place all your salad ingredients in a serving bowl.
While waiting for the fish to cook, prepare the dressing. Place all ingredients in a small jar and whisk well to combine.
Add the fish on top of the salad, add dressing, and eat!
You'll also love
- Easy Applesauce Pork Chops 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Grandma’s Old-fashioned Cornbread 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Greek Salad (no lettuce) 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Raspberry Mint Sorbet 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon-Ginger Fish 3.8/5 (31 Votes)
- Garlic Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Penne with Garlicky Greens 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked Tilapia with a Kick 4.3/5 (19 Votes)