Easy Applesauce Pork Chops
These crazy easy pork chops are the perfect combination of sweet and savory. Get the ingredients beforehand and throw it all together for a delicious, stress-free weeknight dinner!
- 1 cups applesauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 6 boneless pork chops
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from familyoven.com
In a bowl, combine the applesauce, sugar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Mix well.
Pour the mixture into a greased 13" X 9" X 2" baking dish.
In a skillet, melt the butter. Sauté the onions for about a minute and then brown the pork chops in the butter. When browned on both sides, place over the applesauce mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
You'll also love
- Grandma’s Old-fashioned Cornbread 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Greek Salad (no lettuce) 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Summer... 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Raspberry Mint Sorbet 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Lazy Morning Sausage Pie 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Blackberry Mint Infused Water 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Cheddar and Bacon Potato Salad 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Pork & Ramen Stir-Fry 4.3/5 (20 Votes)