Golden Corral Sweet Corn Pudding
Make your favorite corn pudding at home with this decadent copycat recipe! It might even be more delicious than the real thing!
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) of sweet corn, drained
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cover a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine white sugar, salt, flour, eggs, milk, whipping cream, butter, and nutmeg in a bowl and whisk together. Add corn to the mixture.
Spread corn pudding evenly into the 2 quart casserole dish. Place casserole dish in oven and bake for one hour.
When the corn pudding is set and browned on top, remove from oven. Serve warm!
You'll also love
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.8/5 (192 Votes)
- Pumpkin Scones 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse™ Potato Soup... 4/5 (156 Votes)
- American Potato Salad 4.6/5 (85 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Fries 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel... 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
- Candy Corn Shooters 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Zucchini & Corn Tortitas with... 4.5/5 (80 Votes)