Candy Corn Shooters
Love candy corn? Now enjoy it in this Candy Corn Shooter! Perfect for Halloween, and serve with a candy corn in the drink.
- To make 4 ounces of Candy Corn Vodka:
- 1 ounce infused candy corn vodka (recipe to follow)
- 1 ounce Malibu Sunshine Rum
- 2 ounces International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- 1 cup Brach's candy corns
- 4 ounces Smirnoff Whipped Vodka
Adapted from theslowroasteditalian.com
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour ingredients into shaker. Shake well to combine. Pour into 2 shot glasses. Optional: Rim shot glass with crystal sugar. Serve and enjoy.
Candy Corn Vodka
makes 4 ounces
1 cup Brach's candy corns
4 ounces Smirnoff Whipped Vodka
To quickly create an infusion: combine candy corns and vodka in a mini food processor or blender. Blend until candy corn is tiny like gravel. Strain out candy corn and store candy corn vodka in a sealable container until needed.
If you have 24 hours: combine candy corns and vodka in a mason jar. Allow to infuse for 24 hours. Strain out candy corn and store candy corn vodka in a mason jar until needed.