Fresh Mango Salsa
This Fresh Mango Salsa recipe is super simple to make and an outrageously delicious sweet-and-spicy salsa.
- 3 ripe mangos, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 large lime, juiced (about 1/4 cup lime juice)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from cookieandkate.com
In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and jalapeño. Drizzle with the juice of one lime and mix well. Season to taste with salt.
For best flavor, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer.
You'll also love
- Strawberry-Nutella Whoopie Pie 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon Weave BLT 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Herbed Cheese Au Gratin Potatoes 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Pierogi Casserole 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Masala-Spiced Lentil Hummus 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Honey & Walnut Baked Brie 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Peach Pancakes and Chai Syrup 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam - Reduced... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)