Herbed Cheese Au Gratin Potatoes
The subtle herb flavor in this potatoes au gratin recipe is the game changer! This is definitely the one to keep under your belt for parties or get togethers!
- 1 box (4.7-ounce) Betty Crocker™ au gratin potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 package (5.2-ounce) soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped, if desired
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Make potatoes as directed on box for stove-top directions, reserving butter for topping. Stir in cheese until combined; pour mixture into baking dish.
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Toast bread crumbs in butter about 5 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle over potatoes.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Sprinkle with chives. Let stand 5 minutes before serving (sauce will thicken as it stands).
You'll also love
- Roasted Garlic Hummus 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Mushrooms Berkeley 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pea Mint & Spring Onion Soup with... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Original Irish Coffee 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Pierogi Casserole 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Simple Vegetable Curry 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Overnight Turkey, Cheddar &... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Potatoes with Queso... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)