Black-eyed peas plus flavorful salsa equals Texas Caviar! Scoop up this cilantro- and lime-flavored appetizer with tortilla chips and red pepper wedges.
- 1 (14-ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir until well blended. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
Good served with light tortilla scoops or red bell pepper wedges.
You'll also love
- Herb Roasted Potatoes 4.6/5 (73 Votes)
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Healthy Chewy Chocolate Granola... 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Vanilla Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (86 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Charleston Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Baked Cheese Balls 4.5/5 (76 Votes)