Air Fryer Fried Ravioli
A much healthier version of fried Raviolis made with an air fryer. Perfect as a warm appetizer, or serve with a side salad for a light dinner.
- 1 (14-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (9-ounce) box cheese ravioli, store-bought or meat ravioli
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Dip ravioli in buttermilk. Add olive oil to breadcrumbs, then press the ravioli into it.
Put breaded ravioli into heated airfryer on baking paper and cook at 200°F for about 5 minutes.
Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- French Onion Soup au Gratin... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Broccoli Rice Casserole 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- David Venable's Apple Cinnamon... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Guacamole with Roasted Tomatillos... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Rigatoni with Ricotta and... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Penne with Pancetta, Onion and... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Mint Chocolate Chip Frosting 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- New Year's Day Black-Eyed Peas 4.4/5 (11 Votes)