Air Fryer Fried Ravioli
A much healthier version of fried Raviolis made with an air fryer. Perfect as a warm appetizer, or serve with a side salad for a light dinner.
- 1 (14-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (9-ounce) box cheese ravioli, store-bought or meat ravioli
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Dip ravioli in buttermilk. Add olive oil to breadcrumbs, then press the ravioli into it.
Put breaded ravioli into heated airfryer on baking paper and cook at 200°F for about 5 minutes.
Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- Zesty Ritz Crackers 3.9/5 (193 Votes)
- Lemon Cucumber Pickles 3.6/5 (131 Votes)
- Bisquick Pineapple Upside-Down Cake 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Honey & Sage Brined Deep Fried... 3.7/5 (46 Votes)
- Beef with Snow Peas Stir Fry -... 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
- Sugar Snap Pea & Carrot Soba... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Pickled Egg Salad Crostini with... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Spider Web 7-Layer Dip 4.5/5 (6 Votes)