Spider Web 7-Layer Dip
Spider Web 7-Layer Dip combines the flavors you love from 7-layer dip and a festive spider web design for a Halloween-themed treat all your little monsters are sure to love at your next Halloween party. Filled with the flavors of fresh guacamole, creamy sour cream, zesty salsa, and cheesy-cheese-goodness, this recipe is sure to be a hit with all of your ghost and ghoul friends.
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried black beans
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies, drained (or jalapeños if you like it hot)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- A couple large bags of tortilla chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a small mixing bowl, stir together the refried beans and taco seasoning.
On a large festive Halloween tray, spread the beans in an even circular shape. Leave room around the edges for the garnish.
Sprinkle green chilies over. Smooth salsa over. Smooth guacamole over.
Place your sour cream in the end of a ziploc bag. Cut the corner off. Squeeze sour cream on top of guacamole in several concentric circles (or octagon shapes for a more authentic look). Using a knife or the handle of a fork, run lines lightly through the sour cream to make the web shape.
Sprinkle lettuce in a circle around bean dip. Sprinkle tomatoes and green onions over. Sprinkle cheese over.
Garnish with a creepy spider and serve with lots of tortilla chips!
You'll also love
- Cousin Luisa's Italian Date Cookies 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Perfect Double Cream Garlic Mashed... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Bones & Blood 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Green Witches Brew 1.5/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe