Wiener Schnitzel in an Air Fryer
Did you know Wiener Schnitzel was the national dish of Austria? It's so good! In this version, a very thin cutlet of veal is breaded and then is baked in an air fryer to a light golden brown.
- 1 pound veal scallopine
- 1 to 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons fine breadcrumbs
- Parsley, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tefal.co.uk
Divide the veal scallopini into three pieces (no larger than the palm of your hand), if desired flatten a little. Season on both sides with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Finely chop the parsley and whisk well with eggs in a bowl. Dip the scallopini in flour, then egg and finally in breadcrumbs. Press the breadcrumbs on well.
Pour half a measuring spoon of grapeseed oil in the ActiFry air fryer pan, add the scallopini, drizzle another half tablespoon of grapeseed oil over the top and fry for around 15 minutes until lightly golden.
You'll also love
- South Beach Phase One Friendly Egg... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Cassava Cake (Panlasang Pinoy) 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Glaze 3.8/5 (41 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cabbage, Potatoes &... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Pad Thai Zoodle Bowls 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry Wild Rice Salad 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork Ragù with Broken Lasagne... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Venison Summer Sausage 4.2/5 (5 Votes)