Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
Bacon plus anything is awesome and these Bacon Cinnamon Rolls prove that delicious fact. Super simple and easy to make using pre-packaged cinnamon rolls and sliced bacon for a treat that you can served in hurry even on busy weekday mornings, so wake-up to these sweet and salty breakfast treats.
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
- 10 slices bacon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 8- or 9-inch round pan.
Separate dough into 5 rolls. Unroll rolls. Cook bacon until crisp. While bacon is still warm, place 2 slices bacon on top of 1 unrolled roll; roll back up. Repeat to use up rolls and bacon. Place cinnamon rolls in prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 29 minutes or until golden brown.
Spread with icing; serve warm and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Blueberry Lemon Muffins 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweetcorn and Zucchini Fritters 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Salted... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bread Machine Whole Wheat Bread... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Layered Maple Bacon Brussels Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chili Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Witches' Brooms 4.5/5 (13 Votes)