Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake-Five Stars
Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake is soft and gooey with exploding cinnamon flavor! Cinnamon Rolls are perfect anytime of the day!
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cups nuts, optional
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablepsoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
With an electric mixer or stand-up mixer, mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla. Once combined well, slowly stir in 4 tablespoons melted butter. Pour batter into a greased 9x13" baking pan.
In a large bowl, mix the 2 sticks of softened butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nuts until well combined. Drop evenly over cake batter by the tablespoon and use a knife to marble/swirl through the cake.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out nearly clean from center. Place powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth. Drizzle over warm cake. Serve warm (we like it straight out of the oven) or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- French-Style Beef Stew 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ribs 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Entenmann’s Cheese Filled Crumb... 4.1/5 (165 Votes)
- Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies 4.4/5 (79 Votes)
- Belgian "Liege" Sugar Waffles 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Gluten-Free, Vegan... 4/5 (128 Votes)
- French Crullers - Dunkin Donut... 3.9/5 (228 Votes)