Bread Machine Whole Wheat Bread from the Dr. Oz Show
Homemade bread that is packed full of healthy ingredients made in a bread machine. Easy to make, and delicious! Use for sandwiches, or serve sliced.
- 1 1/8 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Adapted from doctoroz.com
Add all liquid ingredients to bread-machine. Then add the dry ingredients as listed.
Set bread machine to light crust, 1 1/2 pound loaf size and basic setting.
Let the bread machine do its magic. When it is baked, slice and serve!
Note: You can use whole flaxseed or wheat germ in place of flaxseed meal.
You'll also love
- Witches' Brooms 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Prime Rib for Two 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Spinach Calzones with Blue Cheese 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemony Roasted Asparagus 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Cake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Mexican Roll Ups 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Caramel Flan 4/5 (90 Votes)